Keller Williams Realty
1501 Highwoods Blvd Suite 103
Greensboro, NC 27410
- Realtor/NC Licensed Contractor
2009-Current Keller Williams of Greensboro, NC Realtor / Broker
- Full-time realtor managing commercial and residential real estate transactions as an independent contractor. Servicing all areas of the Piedmont Triad from Clemmons to Gibsonville and all areas in between. Special focus on areas in the Northwest Guilford County, Kernersville and Greensboro areas. Successfully closing over 60 transactions and $10+ million each year!
2007-2010 Keystone Group, Inc, Greensboro, NC Land Planning & Special Projects
- Manage commercial apartment projects to ensure timely development within budget and quality standards
- Design new products, clubhouses and site plans. Work with architects and engineers to ensure community designs maximize profits and address product requirements
- Produce landscape plans for various single family and apartment sites
- Manage on-site land development of multiple product communities
2000-2007 Portrait Homes - North Carolina, LLC, Greensboro, NC Director of Land Development (2005 – 2007)
- Manage entitlement process. Hire and oversee consultants to ensure timely progress of entitlement process. Collaborate with engineers to design functional, cost effective sites
- Contractual follow through with earnest money, terminations and extensions and closing of property
- Oversee all rezoning, annexations and jurisdictional approvals.
- Interface between subcontractors, engineers, local inspectors and staff regarding plan issues, reviews and interpretations
- Bid and hire land development suppliers and subcontractors
Director of Purchasing (2004 – 2005)
- Manage all aspects of the Purchasing Department for the Greensboro Division and training of Purchasing Managers in other divisions
Purchasing and Estimating Manager (2000 – 2004)
- Bid and negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers for labor and materials
- Produce and manage budgets for all product types built by Greensboro Division
- Resolve accounting discrepancies between subcontractors and Portrait Homes
- Firing and subsequent replacement of subcontractors and suppliers
- Develop and maintain budgets and bid documents for all communities and products
1994 – 2000 City of High Point, High Point, NC Erosion Control Inspector (1999 – 2000)
- Review residential and commercial plans for compliance with the High Point Development Ordinance and consult with engineers regarding erosion issues
- Inspect sites to assure compliance with erosion control including installation and maintenance of erosion measures and maintain records of all cases
- Respond to citizen complaints regarding storm water and erosion issues
City Plans Reviewer / Permits and Records Supervisor (1995 – 1999)
- Review residential and commercial plans for local and state code compliance
- Coordinate all inter-departmental reviews of plans for proposed developments
- Write permits as required and maintain records of all permits issued and plans reviewed; oversee permit specialists
- Consult with architects and the general public regarding code interpretations
Building Inspector (1994 – 1995)
- Conduct field inspections of residential and commercial construction projects to determine code compliance
- Provide code interpretations for contractors and the general public
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2011 Honor Society Award Winner
- 2012 Masters Circle Award Winner
- 2012 Associate of the Year Oak Ridge
- 2013 Top 5% All Allen Tate Agents
- 2013 Barbara Tate Legendary Service Award
- 2013 Associate of the Year Oak Ridge
- 2013 Chairman's Circle Award Winner
- 2014 Top 5% All Allen Tate Agents
- 2014 Chairman's Circle Award Winner
- 2014 Insurance Partner - Oak Ridge Branch
- 2014 Real Trends Best Real Estate Agent
- 2015 KW Top Agent with over 16 million in volume and 70 closed transactions
- 2015 Realtor of Distinction—Greensboro GRRA
"I interviewed three agents and selected Dede as the person most likely to sell our house in a timely manner and at a fair price.We lived out of state and relied heavily on her expertise to get the house ready to go on the market and keep us updated on the market situation in the neighborhood.She executed a marketing plan that included internet, print and open house visitations.This entire experience culminated in the identification of the prospective buyer in a time frame below the average DOM for similarly priced properties.I would highly recommend Dede as The agent to select for your real estate activity."
-Eugene Backmon, Client
"This was a great experience from start to finish. I could not have asked for more in terms of professionalism and dedication to the task at hand. We sold on the first day of listing to the first people to view. All of my expectations were exceeded."
-Ray Snell, Client
"We listed a rental house with DeDe in the NW Greensboro area. The first day of showings, there were multiple full offers. The process to close was relatively painless. DeDe used digital signing solutions to handle most of the paperwork, which was rather helpful. She was also prompt to communicate requests throughout the process, and even simple reminders like when to put utilities into my name and take out of my name. She's obviously a well seasoned agent and knows how to get the job done."
-Phil Hanks, Client
"If you are thinking about selling your home in the Piedmont Triad area, we would highly recommend DeDe Cunningham. At our initial meeting with DeDe, she came to our house extremely prepared with comps, inventory levels, and other information that helped us to decide to list our home. After we chose DeDe as our agent, she was very knowledgeable about how to prepare our home for viewings; additionally, she had a strong network of qualified people to assist with home enhancements. Finally, during the contract negotiation and period before closure, DeDe was extremely thorough and professional. DeDe Cunningham is a prepared, knowledgeable, thorough, and professional agent, and we would definitely choose her again!"
-David & Courtney Dixon, Client
"Rarely does someone make an impression to motivate me to actually sit down and write a letter about it. Well DeDe Cunningham has made such an impression. DeDe is remarkable in that she is able to cover all the bases, all the time and make it look easy. DeDe did an outstanding job handling the sale of our house. From preparing it to go on the market (while we were traveling across the country), to the closing, she always knew the answer, or the source for getting it done. I recommend her highly to anyone selling a home. Great job and thanks DeDe!"
-Spencer and Pauline Colquhoun, Client
"DeDe was very helpful in her guidance of selling my home. She was able to provide accurate information to formulate a realistic listing price, price changes, negotiation, and running through the legalese with the contracts. DeDe has amazing contacts for home repair and maintenance - for all the little things that need to be taken care of prior to closing. DeDe has even gone over and above when I required additional information about my sale roughly a year later. She is personable and professional. She is well informed about the market and the constant changes to it. I would highly recommend DeDe as a selling agent and can only imagine that those skills are equally as valuable as a purchasing agent. P.S. DeDe's support team is equally as efficient and conscience. "
-Amy Dee, Client
"Once we decided to sell our home, we contacted DeDe because she had been highly recommended as THE real estate professional to engage because of her knowledge of both real estate and our community. When we met with her, we emphasized our desire to sell before year's end, and she discussed what we needed to do as well as what she would do to market our home. A partnership was born as she and we then took the essential steps to present our home for sale at the right price. Once the house went on the market, we had a contract within days, and it closed 45 days later. DeDe handled any and all issues that arose with good humor, efficiency, and attention for detail. We couldn't have been more satisfied"
-Carl and Jane, Client
"Dede has listed property for my family since 2013. She is always ahead of the game and in the know about what is going on. She keeps us updated on how she is promoting our property and is fantastic in how she represents us. I would recommend her to anyone. She has my business as long as she wants it! "
-Paul Bruchon, Client
"Dede is a real estate wizard! Her drive and her passion are very evident to everyone she crosses paths with. Her approach to this business is how it should be done! "
-Samantha Dunmire, Colleague
"DeDe was referred to me by a friend who had used her twice to purchase a home. As a first time home buyer, it was important to me to find the best person to help me through the process and represent me. DeDe is very knowledgeable and went to bat for me to get the best deal all the way around. I will recommend to others in the future. "
-Crystal Josey, Client
"Another amazing experience with DeDe. From the very beginning, to the very end, very loyal, very dedicated, very serious. She has a team of valuable players that she works hand in hand with to make the selling and now buying experience painless. When I sold my home she was on top of me day by day trying to encourage me to move forward in things that I had to do. Now buying a new home, her team of lenders and everyone in her Circle was amazing. Thank you DeDe for another great experience. Look forward to working with you in the future! You have become a family name! "
-Michael Kent Wilkins, Client
"My wife, three year old son and I moved from NY to NC this past July. After reading through multiple reviews on different real estate agents we decided to go with DeDe. I can assure you that if you want a dedicated, educated and responsive agent look no further. DeDe went above and beyond to assist us with finding the right home. She was patient, thorough, resourceful and professional. Dede's communication is second to none and we are very happy that we worked with DeDe. We made the right choice! Look no further. "
-Eric Wasserman, Client
"Dede helped us find our dream house! She is nice, patient, care about customer and work efficiently. She exceeded our expectation and done excellent job through the end."
-Ying Wang, Client
"As the owner of a Triad based carpet cleaning company we deal with many realtors. Dede is absolutely one of the best you will find. She is extremely professional and a very hard worker for her customer's as either a buyers or sellers agent. Put it simply Dede gets it done."
-David Brockman, Other
"Save yourself headaches from others that don't know the area or real estate well enough. Dede is very knowledgeable and is diligent in order to get you in the right home and close on time. We loved what she did for us."
-Matt Gibbons, Client
"There is no realtor that I know who is more organized and knowledgeable than Dede Cunningham. If you are searching for an agent who pays attention to detail and puts her clients first, then she is the realtor you are looking for."
-April McAmis, Other
"We used Dede to sell our home recently and couldn't be happier with her service. She ensured our sale went smoothly from start to finish, and kept us informed along every step of the way. Highly recommend using Dede as an agent!"
-Kevin Bogacki, Client
"If you are looking for an agent that will have your best interest at heart, THIS is your lady!! Whether you're the buyer or seller, DeDe gets the job DONE! Thanks DeDe for all you did for us!!"
-Amy Bergman, Client
"Dede is so professional. Gave great advice when we listed our house with her. Our house sold within two weeks of being put on the market. She was with us all the way until the end of the closing, constantly communicating how things were moving along. We have worked with several realtors and Dede is one of the best! Her team is amazing. We highly recommend her to anyone looking to sell or buy their home in the Greensboro area."
-Mr. And Mrs. Wheaton, Client